Hey, Heading seems funny??
What can you relate it with? Any beverage like tea or coffee or something likewise? Huhh??
Well No, its not related to that.. !! Its instead related to your life…
Thinking how..?? Well read along then..
In our whole life, we meet many types of people, some we like some we don’t..
And every person we meet, has a impact on our life.. no matter great or small..
and likewise, there are some who would be good for you.. while some may not be..
Thus, at times in our lives, we find ourselves in a fix.. when we ourselves are not happy and satisfied, but trying our best to please others, keeping everyone happy, making compromises and what not!! Just because the other person seems to be so important.. And sometimes, we emotionally get a hell lot attached to someone.. and might end up destroying ourselves emotionally and mentally.. only to find out later that it was not worth our efforts!!
In the whole process, somewhere down the line.. we ignore ourselves, our happiness, our value..our aspirations .. and may be much more..
When struck in such a phase, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you happy? If yes, continue.. but if you answered no, ask ques 2 & below
- Are you satisfied with your life and yourself?
- Do you want to continue like this?
- Do you gain anything, something to add to your individual or intellectual growth?
- Is the person or persons worth your efforts and emotions?
If you answered most of them in no, then you need to re-evaluate your life —FILTER OUT YOUR LIFE!!
Following points will help you out:
- Filter out your conscience: Once you have decided to make a change in your life, the first step is the determination for the same. You need to build up your conscience to be on the decided path only and not deviate..I know its always easy to say.. but, Believe me if you have felt the need, its worth every effort!! Once, you are determined, it would be easy to go..
- Filter out the dependency factor: It means you need to learn and accept that you yourself are capable enough to bring your life and yourself on track.. you don’t need anyone else to be happy. You can be and could find your own reasons. And you and only you can motivate yourself towards individual and intellectual growth.
- Filter out the negativity: Not everyone who you meet in life has a positive impact on you or would help you in any type of growth. There are people who directly or indirectly may cause you harm. Either by demotivating you or abstaining you to follow the right path or they may just irritate to up to no point of retort. FILTER THEM OUT!! Surround yourself with those who make you happy, motivate your or help you in individual, intellectual or spiritual growth.. Once you do so you will yourself realize.. you reduced your worries to 50%.
- Filter out negative thoughts: Keep yourself away from negative thoughts. Whenever something negative bugs you.. Think of result of positive consequence.. In such a time, put your focus on what interests you.. may be reading a good book, or listening to soothing music or a walk down the street or in a orchard.. do whatever that makes you feel good!!
So, Filter it out.. If you feel you need to.. And move towards a greater goal.. 🙂 🙂
When darkness leaves, its time for a long sunshine!!
Hope you could connect and liked my article..
If you did, please like,share and comment..
Would really love to know your feedback..
Thanks for reading.. ❤